Chamber Group Benefit Plan
Small Business Insurance (1 – 9 Employees)
The Small Business Insurance Plan Enjoyed by over 25,000 Canadian Firms
Chambers Plan has been providing small business health insurance since 1970, offering flexible benefit plans with comprehensive coverage to employees and their families, at rates usually enjoyed by larger firms. Thousands of small business owners across Canada join Chambers Plan each year.
Chambers Plan is a pooled benefit plan, meaning insurance premiums are based on the average of claims across all participants. When your claims are bundled together, costs stay manageable and predictable without any one firm ever being singled out for an increase.
Request your small business insurance quote; it takes less than one minute! Your Chambers Plan advisor will answer your questions and build a comprehensive plan that meets your needs and fits your budget.
It’s a Fact: Employees Value Health Insurance
Today, a comprehensive health insurance plan is a prerequisite to hiring and retaining qualified employees. In fact, 77% of members say they wouldn’t move to a job that didn’t include health benefits.º
Many small business owners feel they can’t afford to provide benefits for their employees—but with Chambers Plan it’s possible to fit a comprehensive benefits plan into any budget.
It’s a fact: thousands of Canadian small businesses just like yours join Chambers Plan each year.
What Kinds of Businesses Use Chambers Plan?
Businesses across many industries take advantage of a pooled benefits program from the Chambers Of Commerce Group Insurance Plan:
- Small businesses: for-profit businesses with as few as one employee. Guaranteed coverage available to businesses with three or more employees.
- Home-based businesses: looking for a flexible benefit plan that “fills the gaps” left by provincial health coverage.
- Agricultural businesses: year round protection for those farming, raising fish or livestock.
For more information request a quote! A Chambers Plan advisor will contact you to answer your questions and discuss a custom group insurance plan to meet your needs and budget.
Five Ways Your Small Business Can Benefit from Chambers Plan Insurance
Five key features set the Chambers Plan apart from other group benefit plans, making it the ideal small business insurance plan:
- Pooled benefits stabilize your firm’s rates at renewal.
- Coverage is guaranteed renewable.
- Local and national support for you and your employees. Ask your local advisor or call our Service Centre toll-free for answers.
- The Plan can be administered anytime, anywhere with my-benefits®software.
- Your health and dental claims are usually paid within 48 hours. Direct deposit is available.
Group Benefits Insurance (10 – 35 Employees)
Premium Group Benefits Insurance for your Employees
In today’s economy, employees expect group benefits. In fact, almost half of all employees would prefer benefits insurance over an extra $20,000
Beyond existing employees, a comprehensive benefits plan lets your firm compete against bigger companies for talented employees and managers. Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan offers premium group benefit insurance at affordable rates to medium-sized firms with up to 35 employees.
Compared to other insurance plans, the Chambers Plan stands out by offering many unique advantages to its client-base, over 25,000 firms and counting:
- Coverage is guaranteed renewable as long as you pay your premiums.
- Partially pooled benefits allow your firm to keep premiums costs stable year after year.
- Outstanding service and support available to you and your employees 24/7/365.
- An easy-to-use administration guide and my-benefits.ca lets you manage your group online.
- Employees rest easy. Health and dental payments are usually on their way within 48 hours of receiving a claim.
Ready to take control of your group benefits? Then, request a quote to have a Chambers Plan Advisor customize a benefits plan to fit your exact needs and budget.
Chambers Plan Is Canada’s #1 Employee Benefits Plan—Chosen by over 25,000 Firms
Chambers Plan provides employee benefits to over 25,000 firms across Canada—making it the largest benefits plan of its kind.
Because you’re in control of the cost and coverage, you get group benefits insurance that fits the unique needs of your firm.
When you join Chambers Plan you add stability to your employee benefits, which means you never have to put off having group insurance and potentially losing talented employees to other companies.
Rate stability, flexible plans and comprehensive coverage…that’s why Chambers Plan is Canada’s #1 employee benefits plan.
Insurance Plan Features
Comprehensive Employee Benefits Coverage For Businesses With One Employee And Up
Unlike many of its competitors, Chambers Plan is able to offer coverage to most firms, including one-person firms, farms and ranches, and home-based businesses! Any for-profit business, in operation for at least six months, is eligible for coverage and coverage is guaranteed renewable.
Your local Chamber Plan advisor:
Katelyn Aitcheson, MBA
Sun Life Financial
342 Erie St, Suite 107
Stratford, ON N5A 5N2
Phone: 519 271 0740 ext. 2230
Cell: 519 276 8665