Stratford Perth Museum

Verified
Strat Perth Museum.jpg
4275 Huron Road RR#5 Stratford ON N5A 6S6
150 Huntingdon Avenue Stratford Ontario CA

Not-for-profit organization operated by a board of directors. The Museum gets 60% of its funds from the city and the county and raises the other 40% independently.

Contact: John Kastner

Strat Perth Museum.jpg 2 years ago
Showing 1 result